Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Void

So i sit here writing this as a woman in need. I have had one of the most amazing weekends of my life after one of the most heart-breaking weeks. I got two scholarships for college for being an outstanding student. I've decided to major in theatre after hearing God speak to me and tell me that it's time for me to start following my dreams. Tonight we had small group with a bunch of senior girls whom I love dearly. In between the arm farting and making of numerous inside jokes, we had genuine talks about our lives and how to live better. So why do i feel like crap now? i feel like i should be happy, like i want to be happy, but i can't. I feel like there's this huge hole in my heart...this void, and no matter what i do i cant get rid of it. I really need Jesus right now, because this void hurts. I wanna get rid of it and fill it with the love and compassion and the awesomeness that i know surrounds me everyday of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment