If you do not know me...there are two thing you need to remember. First, i am devoting my life to Christ. I am not perfect and i do not pretend to be...but i love God with every inch of my heart and i know that He sent His son to die on the cross for me and it is my destiny to serve Him and His people and have a personal, true, everlasting relationship with Him.
The second thing that you should know is that Anneliese Rupp is my best friend. we have been friends for about 18 months now and in that relatively short amount of time she has taught me so much about myself and my faith and the world in which i love. She is a beautiful remarkable person and i cannot wait to grow old with her as my best friend, basking in the glory and grace of the one thing we hold most in common; our passionate love for and salvation from God. I pray that God will show her the inner and outer beauty she has denied for so long. I pray that in the midst of all these new changes and the struggle to find her purpose, she will find true happiness and love. I pray that you will keeper her safe and fulfilled and that her love for you and others will overflow.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment