"the time has come" the walrus said "to talk of many things. of shoes and ships and ceiling wax. Of cabbages and Kings. And why the sea is boiling hot. And whether pigs have wings"
This used to be one of my favorite poems when i was a kid. I never really knew what it meant then and I still don't have a clear idea today, but I think it means that when you are a child, the world seems one sided. and when you get older you start asking questions, but you do not know yet what kind of questions you should be asking.
It's almost that time again. graduation is in three days and i will officially no longer be a high school student. or a child. I'm an adult now. That's so scary to me. i don't know if I'm ready yet. I think that's why you get three months of from college. you need more time to process things and grow up more before you get to college. i am excited though. College life will be incredible. I just have to get over the fear I hold and let go of some things that need to be gone.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment