God....i feel so lost. I know that i must trust in you for everything, but it's so hard. I can hear you calling my name, i can feel your hands grasping me, i can see you at work in every part of my life...so why can't i trust you. I am so focused on this warm and the harm that it has and continues to cause me. I keep thinking about ways that "I" can fix my problems and what "I" can do to make things better, when it should be YOU that i turn to. Lord you know all the answers. You know the solution before anyone even conceives a problem. There has never been a time in my life that you have not been there for me and helped me through. God give me strength to trust in you above ALL else. I pray that my heart will thirst for you and my head will turn to you instead of trying to figure things out on my own.
Amen
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment